April 29, 2014

Outfit Of The day : Cut out and the Caftan

I finally got my hands on this dress from Forever21, that I had been crushing on, since we featured it in one of our Weekly Finds Post. Its is the perfect plum tone and has a great fit, but be ware, it runs a size smaller than what I usually wear. I´m obsessed with the little cut out it has on the waist, and the cool way they mad the straps go from center front to the back. To give the outfit a cool bohemian feel and a little dimension I added an ethnic print caftan also from Forever21 , which I could not resist to buy.


                                        


      
                                         

                                       

       

     


                                                                                                                                               

As you might know by now, I love to buy pieces that I can take from day to night easily, because I believe in multifunctional wardrobes, specially when like me you are not a size 6 and plus size clothes are usually more expensive. Caftans are a must have piece for summertime, you can wear them over your bathing suit at the beach or like I wore it today, paired with a skater dress and a pair of booties fom Torrid. I finished off the look with vintage brocade hoop earings and a pair of Bottega Veneta round cat eye sunnies. However you choose to Rock this look always remember  to pick pieces that complement your figure.


Until Next time!!
xoxo
L.




No comments:

Post a Comment